Historic Active Listing Count in the LBI NJ Real Estate MarketActive Listings in the Long Beach Island Real Estate Market 2013-2018Long Beach Island Real EstateOne of the major issues facing
Thanksgiving Week on LBI
The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
Happy Thanksgiving!! Celebrate the holiday week with these great events!
Thursday November 24th: Happy Thanksgiving!!
Friday November 25th:
1. Diving with Leonardo da Vinci: 7pm at the useum of NJ Maritime History on Dock Road in Beach Haven. Fred Barthes of Northeast Dive Equipment Group presents the history of centuries of diving from da Vinci to the present. Donation requested. Call 609-492-0202 for more information.
Saturday November 26th:
1. Watercolor Demonstration by Carol Freas: 11am-4pm at Things-A-Drift in Surf City.
2. Wedding Open House: Noon-3pm at The Gables in Beach Haven. Engaged couples and their entourages may tour the venue, sample food items and meet with Gables staff and some local vendors. Reservations are requested, call 609-492-3353 for more information.
3. Children's Drawing & Painting: 10-11:30am at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
Sunday November 27th:
1. Community Tree Lighting: 6pm at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Brant Beach. Attendees are welcome to bring weather-proof ornaments as a memorial. Call 609-494-6888 for more information.
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
Understanding Listing Patterns In The Long Beach Island New Jersey Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island NJ Real EstateThe LBI real estate market is rather unique in that there is a very definite
What does this mean? I have no idea; I just thought it would be a catchy headline to capture your attention. This is an open letter to people who are center and right leaning.WARNING: Important