Understanding Listing Patterns In The Long Beach Island New Jersey Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island NJ Real EstateThe LBI real estate market is rather unique in that there is a very definite
Register Now For Saltwater Fishing License
The New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife reminds all saltwater anglers they must register with the New Jersey Saltwater Recreational Registry Program (NJSRRP) prior to fishing in 2012. Anglers who registered in 2011 are reminded that registrations expire at the end of each calendar year and must be renewed annually.
The NJSRRP was established in 2011 to exempt New Jersey anglers from both having to register with the National Saltwater Angler Registry and having to pay the $15.00 federal registration fee imposed in 2011.
Anglers with a valid license/registration from another exempted state, or a New Jersey freshwater license, are still required to register (for free) with the NJSRRP.
Individual saltwater anglers ages 16 and older MUST register if ANY of the following criteria are met:
- Recreationally fish with a hand line or rod and line, spearfish or fish by hand in the marine and fresh tidal waters of the State of New Jersey
- Recreationally fish in marine waters outside the State of New Jersey but land the catch in New Jersey
Individual saltwater anglers are EXEMPT from registering if either of the following applies:
- Under the age of 16
- Solely fish on for-hire (party and charter) vessels that are registered with the New Jersey Saltwater Recreational Registry Program
For-hire vessel owners/operators MUST register if they:
- Carry individuals who engage in recreational fishing in the marine and fresh tidal waters of the State of New Jersey
- Carry individuals who engage in recreational fishing in the marine waters outside the State of New Jersey but land their catch in New Jersey
The only means to register is online at www.saltwaterregistry.nj.gov. To renew a 2011 registration select "RENEW ANY REGISTRATION". Anglers or for-hire vessel owners/operators who have not registered with the NJSRRP previously should select "NEW INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION" or "NEW FOR-HIRE REGISTRATION" respectively.
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
What does this mean? I have no idea; I just thought it would be a catchy headline to capture your attention. This is an open letter to people who are center and right leaning.WARNING: Important
Beach Haven hopes to reduce nuisance flooding through a $3 million bond ordinance that was adopted by the borough council at its meeting Monday.Councilman Donald Kakstis said the project was