I’m never sure if I’m a Realtor first and a Triathlete second - or if it’s the other way around. I know when I’m out with clients, I look for, and point out, good places to bike, run, and
Looking for a quick easy dessert that everyone will love? Well here is it and I guarantee it will be a hit!
- 1 pack of double stuffed oreos of your liking ( regular, vanilla, birthday cake,red velvet, ect)
- 1 package 8oz cream cheese softened
-16 oz of semisweet chocolate
- Take the entire package of oreos and blend and pulse until crushed completely
- Put crushed cookies in bowl and mix in cream cheese until well blended ( you should use your hands)
-roll mixture into one inch balls and place on wax paper
- Place oreo balls in freezer for 30 minutes
- melt semi sweet chocolate and submerge the balls in the chocolate
- place back on wax paper and top with either drizzled chocolate, sprinkles,or extra crushed cookies!!
Latest Blog Posts
Designing Extra Space in the LBI NJ Real Estate MarketExtra Rooms in the LBI Real Estate Market Long Beach Island Real EstateVery often, I am asked what to do with extra living space when