I’m never sure if I’m a Realtor first and a Triathlete second - or if it’s the other way around. I know when I’m out with clients, I look for, and point out, good places to bike, run, and
October Heat on LBI
The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
Great events heat up this week (just like the weather!) on LBI!
Monday October 10th:
1. America's Little Italys: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Author Sheryll Bellman reads from her newest book on recipes and traditions from coast to coast. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
Tuesday October 11th:
1. Adult Writers Group Meets: 1-3pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. All are welcome. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Wednesday October 12th:
1. Book Discussion: 7:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Subject is Coffee Trader by David Liss. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
2. Reading Isn't Ruff: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library. A therapy dog is waiting for beginner readers to come read to it. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Thursday October 13th:
1. Bead Happy Hour: 4-6pm at Just Bead It in North Beach Haven. Come and learn new beading techniques and make cool jewelry! Call 609-492-2323 for more information.
2. Storytime for Ages 4-8: 2:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480to register.
Friday October 14th:
1. Meet Author Julia Spencer & Her Seeing Eye Dog, Irene: 3:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Program is for all ages. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Saturday October 15th:
1. Date Night in the Food Studio: 6:30pm at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Thomas J. Scangarello shows how to prepare a four course meal. Reservations must be made at least one week in advance, fees vary. Call609-494-1241for more information.
2. Intermediate Stand-Up Paddleboarding: 10:30am-12 noon at Sunset Park in Harvey Cedars. Fees vary, basic instruction and equipment provided. Call 609-494-1241for more information.
3. Fried Oyster & Chicken Salad Dinner: Takeout 4-5pm, dine in 5-7pm at Kynett United Methodist Church of Beach Haven. Adults $15, children $7, tickets available at the door. Call 609-492-0421for more information.
4. Lighthouse Challenge of New Jersey (through the 16th): visit all 11 lighthouses plus 2 museums and 2 lifesaving stations. A new feature this year is the night climb up the Barnegat Lighthouse at 8pm. For more information call609-489-9017.
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
Designing Extra Space in the LBI NJ Real Estate MarketExtra Rooms in the LBI Real Estate Market Long Beach Island Real EstateVery often, I am asked what to do with extra living space when