I’m never sure if I’m a Realtor first and a Triathlete second - or if it’s the other way around. I know when I’m out with clients, I look for, and point out, good places to bike, run, and
Five Things The Bible Does Not Say
1) “Eve ate an apple and shared it with Adam”. The Bible never specifies which fruit from the tree she ate. Genesis 3:6
2) “Delilah cuts Sampson’s hair”. While she gets him to tell of the secret of his strength, she doesn’t do the cutting. This misconception is used in a scene from a wonderful old Dick Van Dyke movie titled “Fitzwilly”. Judges 16:19
3) “Cleanliness is next to Godliness”. I recently heard this in an episode of “Duck Dynasty”. While it turned out to be a good thing for Phil, Miss Kay never read in the Bible. I can site a passage because it’s not there.
4) “3 Wisemen came from the east to visit the Christ child”. Don’t let this one fool you. I know what the hymn says. If you look to the passage (Matthew 2:1) it says magi (wisemen came from the east). It doesn’t say how many. One possible connection to the number of 3 is the gifts brought: gold, frankincense & myrrh. Matt 2:11
5) “Money is the root of all evil”. Often quoted, it is actually not what the Bible says. The LOVE of money … is what is stated in 1 Timothy 6:10.
I hope you have enjoyed this bit of information. How many did you already know? Try and stump your friends. Remember, be careful of what you repeat and always check your sources of information.
Latest Blog Posts
Designing Extra Space in the LBI NJ Real Estate MarketExtra Rooms in the LBI Real Estate Market Long Beach Island Real EstateVery often, I am asked what to do with extra living space when