LBI Real Estate Weekly Sales Update 09/12/2021-09/19/2021Long Beach Island Real EstateLBI Real Estate Weekly Sales Update 09/12/2021-09/19/2021: Activity saw a major increase this week
Fast And Loud Ford Maverick
Dated: August 11 2014
- Automatic transmission (currently on the column)
- Dual exhaust (no headers yet)
- Split bench seat (not for long)
- Exterior is multi-color w/some rust (might be a while with this)
- Factory A/C (currently in-operable, but it will work next summer)
- Drum brakes on all four corners (getting upgraded before winter)
- You watch Velocity channel after 11 pm
- the first thing you do when you get home from work is look at your car
- You buy car parts before new socks and underwear
Iâ€™m car crazy and hope you are too! If you go to car shows by the Jersey Shore, look for me soon in the Maverick.
I grew up in Broward County, Florida close to Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Toward the end of my senior year of High School my family moved to Barnegat, New Jersey where I met my wife Maryellen. We have 5 kid....
Latest Blog Posts
Why This Might Be the Best Time to Sell in the Long Beach Island Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real EstateIn any market, timing is everything. While it is impossible to predict the top
Five Reasons Why 2021 is a Different Year for the LBI New Jersey Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real Estate Market TrendsIt is safe to say that 2020 and 2021 have been different.
Want To See The Current Long Beach Island Real Estate Market Trends?Here are the latest trends in the Long Beach Island Housing Market -->The Market Gauges below provide a ton of info about the