Posted on: March 13th, 2016 by adminFrom the publisher of JerseyMan magazineI WENT TO THE PHILLY POPS RECENTLYIt got me to thinking about music and how unique the sections and
Cool Weather Hot Happenings on LBI
Dated: December 12 2011
The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
The weather is getting colder but the Island is heating up with great events! Read on!
Monday December 12th:
1. Open House & Holiday Celebration: 2-6pm at the Beach Haven Library on Third Street & Beach Avenue. Call 609-492-7081 for more information.
2. LBI Business Alliance Christmas Party: 6:30pm at Nardi's in Haven Beach. Members' staff and friends are welcome. Admission is $20, includes all you can eat as well as beer and wine.
Wednesday December 14th:
1. Reading Isn't Ruff: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. A therapy dog is waiting for beginning readers to come read to it. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Thursday December 15th:
1. Storytime and Craft: 3:45pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
Friday December 16th:
1. LBI Business Alliance Night At Surflight Theatre: Package Price of $59 includes Dinner at Carmen's in Beach Haven & A Special Holiday Musical at Surflight. Separately - Show Tickets only $34 and dinner at Carmen's only $25 **for tickets please call Gay at 609-492-9477 ext. 203.
2. Christmas Sing-along: 7pm at Zion Lutheran Church in Barnegat Light. Dough Simpson leads the singing, all are welcome. Call 609-494-2890 for more information.
Sunday December 18th:
1. Holiday Jubilee: 2-9pm at Duchman's Brauhaus, Cedar Bonnet Island. Luncheon buffet $20, 2-4pm and includes food gratuity, dinner buffet $20, starting at 5pm and includes food gratuity. Entertainment by Pat Karwan, Tony Pileggi, and Chuck Miller from 2-9pm. All proceeds benefit Tuckerton Seaport. Reservations are requested. Call 609-494-6910 for more information.
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
Why Buy on LBI? Not just a good COVID-19 purchase, a good anytime purchase!Not only does LBI offer an assortment of towns that I have not seen in other beach areas per se (check out my website to
I SOME HOW FIND THE CHANGE OF THE SEASONS VERY INTERESTING AND NECESSARY; YOU KNOW LIKE WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO BE IN FLORIDA IN THE WINTER TIME BUT WOULDN'T YOU MISS THE FALL LEAVES, THE BEAUTIFUL