Columbus Day weekend soared high on LBI as we celebrated the 6th Annual LBI Fly Kite Festival. Hosted by the LBI Chamber of Commerce, and organized in 2015 to highlight the sport of
Another 10 Ways To Have Fun On LBI This Summer
Dated: July 29 2019
Part 3 of How To Have Fun on LBI This Summer...enjoy!!!
1. View the Atlantic City skyline at night from the parking lot of the wildlife refuge in Holgate
2. Stroll through the maritime forest at Barnegat Lighthouse State Park. Read the info stands along the way and bring binoculars
3. Treat yourself to home made fudge
4. Take a surfing lesson
5. Get that sunset shot atop the ferris wheel at Fantasy Island
6. Take the ferry to the Tuckerton Seaport
7. Watch a thunderstorm come in over the bay
8. Follow the ReClam the Bay clam trail. Maps are at the Chamber of Commerce in Ship Bottom
9. Charter a fishing trip
10. Collect memorabilia from every place you stopped...a mug, a hat, a T-shirt, etc!
11. Buy the beach house!
To search LBI homes for sale click here http://kpileggi.vandykrealestate.com
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
LBI Real Estate Weekly Sales Update 10/4/2020-10/11/2020 Long Beach Island Real EstateLBI Real Estate Weekly Sales Update 10/4/2020-10/11/2020: There were a total of 115 changes to the Long