Saturday, September 5, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm marks the day and time of the next Surf City town wide yard sale.........you can get a printed list of all the participating homes by going to www
Another 10 Ways To Have Fun On LBI This Summer
Part 3 of How To Have Fun on LBI This Summer...enjoy!!!
1. View the Atlantic City skyline at night from the parking lot of the wildlife refuge in Holgate
2. Stroll through the maritime forest at Barnegat Lighthouse State Park. Read the info stands along the way and bring binoculars
3. Treat yourself to home made fudge
4. Take a surfing lesson
5. Get that sunset shot atop the ferris wheel at Fantasy Island
6. Take the ferry to the Tuckerton Seaport
7. Watch a thunderstorm come in over the bay
8. Follow the ReClam the Bay clam trail. Maps are at the Chamber of Commerce in Ship Bottom
9. Charter a fishing trip
10. Collect memorabilia from every place you stopped...a mug, a hat, a T-shirt, etc!
11. Buy the beach house!
To search LBI homes for sale click here http://kpileggi.vandykrealestate.com
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
There are very few empty building lots left on Long Beach Island; in today's market, the majority of new construction on LBI occurs when an older home is purchased as a teardown, then replaced with
Do you want a home that you have helped design that fits your family's needs? Perhaps having an energy efficiency home to reduce cost is why you want to do this? How about having an instant equity
what do you think about this?The pandemic and high unemployment rate haven't slowed the housing market. With home buyers facing heightened competition this summer for a limited number of homes for