Another 10 Ways To Have Fun On LBI This Summer
Part 3 of How To Have Fun on LBI This Summer...enjoy!!!
1. View the Atlantic City skyline at night from the parking lot of the wildlife refuge in Holgate
2. Stroll through the maritime forest at Barnegat Lighthouse State Park. Read the info stands along the way and bring binoculars
3. Treat yourself to home made fudge
4. Take a surfing lesson
5. Get that sunset shot atop the ferris wheel at Fantasy Island
6. Take the ferry to the Tuckerton Seaport
7. Watch a thunderstorm come in over the bay
8. Follow the ReClam the Bay clam trail. Maps are at the Chamber of Commerce in Ship Bottom
9. Charter a fishing trip
10. Collect memorabilia from every place you stopped...a mug, a hat, a T-shirt, etc!
11. Buy the beach house!
To search LBI homes for sale click here http://kpileggi.vandykrealestate.com
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
Are You Prepared for the Morris Boulevard Bridge Closure in Stafford Township?The mark-outs have been done and there are routine, pre-construction meetings happening daily for the Morris