Saturday, September 5, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm marks the day and time of the next Surf City town wide yard sale.........you can get a printed list of all the participating homes by going to www
Adult Community Heritage Bay Barnegat
If you'd like more information about adult communities in Barnegat read below.
If your looking for an adult community home, Barnegat has lots to offer. Barnegat has 5 communities all offering something different. Below is a short list of developments and options offered at each.
1. Pheasant Run- The oldest in town. This development offer a mature landscape, outdoor pool and clubhouse. Prices are on stable and inventory is low.
2. Heritage Bay - Sister development to Heritage Point, a newer larger development with newer style homes. Heritage Bay also has an outdoor pool, clubhouse and semi-mature lanscape.
3. Horizons at Barnegat- A now defunct Kara Homes development. With 200+/- homes this development has an outdoor pool, clubhouse, bocce and semi-mature landscaping.
4. Four Seasons at Mirage Barnegat - A KHov Development. With 1300+/- homes in this development there is a indoor & outdoor pool, tennis courts, bocce, clubhouse with weight room, craft rooms, and much more.
5. Heritage Point - The newest most upscale development in town. Heritage Point will have approximately the same as Four Seasons Mirage, just not gated as like the mirage. Heritage Point has 2 clubhouses.
I grew up in Broward County, Florida close to Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Toward the end of my senior year of High School my family moved to Barnegat, New Jersey where I met my wife Maryellen. We have 5 kid....
Latest Blog Posts
There are very few empty building lots left on Long Beach Island; in today's market, the majority of new construction on LBI occurs when an older home is purchased as a teardown, then replaced with
Do you want a home that you have helped design that fits your family's needs? Perhaps having an energy efficiency home to reduce cost is why you want to do this? How about having an instant equity
what do you think about this?The pandemic and high unemployment rate haven't slowed the housing market. With home buyers facing heightened competition this summer for a limited number of homes for