Want To See The Current Long Beach Island Real Estate Market Trends?Here are the latest trends in the Long Beach Island Housing Market -->The Market Gauges below provide a ton of info about the
6 Things Buyers Want In An Agent
Dated: March 25 2014
1. They Want to Trust You. Doctor, mechanic, real estate agent: these three people in your life that you need honesty from. And when it comes to you, an agent, sometimes you have to work even harder to gain trust because of negative experiences that buyers may have had with agents, not to mention the horror stories they’ve heard from friends and family. Reassure buyers from your first meeting that their needs are your top priority and that they should never hesitate to share their questions and concerns with you.
2. They Want You to Be an Area Expert. Finding them the right home is key, but buyers also want an agent who can help them determine if it’s in the right neighborhood for them. How are the schools? Is it a safe area? What about cultural attractions, restaurants, and nightlife? Buyers want you to be able to anticipate — and already know the answer to — these questions.
3. They Want You to Do What You Say. Going back to the issue of trust and honesty, it’s imperative that you keep your word. So if you say you’re going to call or email or meet with buyers, do it. Especially if buyers are already have a preconceived notion about the unreliability of real estate agents, don’t prove them right.
4. They Want You to Have Your Act Together. If you’re not already organized, you need to be. In this details-are-everything profession, forgetting meetings or phone calls or documents is a surefire way to erode your credibility with your clients. Figure out an organizational strategy that works best for you, such as with tech tools like Evernote.
5. They Want You to Listen to Them. Even more than listening, buyers want you to hear them. They don’t want someone who asks them questions and then sits there with glazed-over eyes. Instead, they want you to take their wishes and concerns to heart by showing them properties that take their requests into consideration. Also, don’t forget to ask buyers questions to help clarify and get a better sense of what they want.
6. They Want You to Have Good References. Just as when you’re applying for a job, solid references and referrals are an indispensable resource for agents. Buyers want to know what types of properties you’ve sold, and they want to know that you have a history of happy customers, so make sure to gather and post testimonials from satisfied clients on your site and on your Trulia profile, where you can easily request recommendations from past clients and highlight your success by uploading your sold listings.
Courtesy of Trulia
When looking for a sales/rental agent on LBI, Long Beach Island, contact Kim Pileggi firstname.lastname@example.org for all your real estate needs. Search for homes at kpileggi.vandykrealestate.com
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
MY 3 FAVORITE LONG BEACH ISLAND RENTALS OF THE WEEKIt's time to find that perfect vacation rental for your #LBI2021Vacation on beautiful Long Beach Island!Planning to visit in the