With autumn upon us, now is the perfect time for homeowners to get their property in shape and help avoid problems in the months ahead. Here are six key jobs to tackle before cold weather sets in
6 Reasons Why You Should Use A Real Estate Agent To Sell Your Home
1. Coming up with a proper sales price- Real Estate Agents have access to so much more information than what the average person surfs on the web. They will do their homework and come up with a price to sell.
2. Home presentation - It is the agents job to let the seller know what needs to be done in order to get the house sold. Some of these things can be decluttering, neutralizing, staging the home, making sure it smells good, repairs, or yard work.
3. Getting the home seen by buyers- It is the realtors job to get as many buyers into the home. Whether it's advertising on the web, mailbag, open house, caravan (other realtors), or word of mouth. The more people that view the home the better percentage rate it's going to sell.
4.Negotiating the buyers offer.
5. Making sure everything runs smoothly- Between inspections, negotiations, lawyers, and whatever else may come up in this process
6. Getting you to the closing table and getting your home SOLD!