The Marine Mammal Stranding Center is asking the public to keep an eye out for cold-stunned green turtles that have been washing up on Long Beach Island. The turtles are about the size of a dinner
5 Simple Ways To Get Better Credit
1. Whatever your maximum amount you're allowed to charge is always pretend like it's half of that! That way you don't get close to max and you're still using it but not abusing it.
2. Always pay more than the amount shown on the bill. For example if it says the minimum is $25.00 pay $40.00.
3. If you're not big with credit cards and don't really like to use them at least try and purchase gas or food with the card that way there is some activity on the card. No activity will give you a lower score!
4. Try not to close or cancel the card after you paid it down especially if you had that card for a long time. The longer you have a card the better your credit score.
5. Less is more!!! Don't go opening cards all over the place. it is better to have 5 major cards that way you can manage them better
Latest Blog Posts
Waiving a Home Inspection in the LBI Real Estate MarketBuying Long Beach Island Real EstateThe Long Beach Island real estate market has seen an increase in activity over the past
Understanding Homeowner’s Insurance and the LBI Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real EstateWhile flood insurance is the most commonly discussed form of protection for both buyers and