Many of you have asked for an update on the Stafford Market. Here are the non waterfront stats. Check back tomorrow for an update on the waterfront!! 😁🏡Curious about your specific market?
5 Simple Changes To Help Keep That Weight Loss Resolution In 2014
After all of those cookies, cocktails, and cake--our bodies need to get refreshed and rejuvenated.
Here are few simple tips to keep that New Year's Resolution and look absolutely fabulous on the beaches of LBI this summer!
1. Get Moving! Make a commitment to get 10,000 steps a day in. Inexpensive pedometers can help you achieve this goal!
2. Log! Log! Log! Weight loss is 80% diet. Keep a food diary or log meals on apps like Loseit.com.
3. Eat your greens! Instead of boring lettuce in your salad try super foods like kale, arugula, or cabbage.
4. Blend it up! Start your day with a green smoothie made of spinach, avocado, green bell pepper, celery, and apple.
5. Rest! A good night's sleep of 8 hours can help boost your metabolism, immune system, and mental health.
Keep up the good work and see you this summer!