Many more area families could use an "Angel" this Christmas to insure that they receive a holiday meal and gifts for the children. Barnegat-Waretown Chamber of Commerce is looking to
5 Simple Changes To Help Keep That Weight Loss Resolution In 2014
Dated: January 6 2014
After all of those cookies, cocktails, and cake--our bodies need to get refreshed and rejuvenated.
Here are few simple tips to keep that New Year's Resolution and look absolutely fabulous on the beaches of LBI this summer!
1. Get Moving! Make a commitment to get 10,000 steps a day in. Inexpensive pedometers can help you achieve this goal!
2. Log! Log! Log! Weight loss is 80% diet. Keep a food diary or log meals on apps like Loseit.com.
3. Eat your greens! Instead of boring lettuce in your salad try super foods like kale, arugula, or cabbage.
4. Blend it up! Start your day with a green smoothie made of spinach, avocado, green bell pepper, celery, and apple.
5. Rest! A good night's sleep of 8 hours can help boost your metabolism, immune system, and mental health.
Keep up the good work and see you this summer!
Latest Blog Posts
Coronavirus and Long Beach Island Real Estate Listing AgentsThree Reasons to Sell with an LBI Real Estate Agent During COVID Click here to search all homes for sale in the Long Beach Island NJ real