A drink that started back in the 13th century, Eggnog has evolved into a delicious treat enjoyed around the world during the holidays. Enjoy this simple recipe!
7 Trick Or Treating Safety Tips
Dated: October 13 2021
7 Trick or Treating Safety Tips
1. If possible, wear bright colors.
2. Use glow sticks or reflective tape for costumes and treat bags.
3. Go to well-lit areas and houses with lights on.
4. Accompany little ones and go during the day if you can.
5. Go in groups, especially for the older children and teenagers on their own.
6. Use sidewalks if available and cross any roads at intersections and traffic lights.
7. Temptation is there but check the candy first before enjoying!
Have a safe and fun Halloween!
Latest Blog Posts
New Long Beach Island Real Estate Single Family Home Listings Fall 2021Long Beach Island Real EstateThe Long Beach Island real estate sales market has seen a tremendous amount of
Long Beach Island Real Estate Weekly Sales Update LBI Real Estate Weekly Sales 11/21/2021-11/28/2021Long Beach Island Real EstateLBI Real Estate Weekly Sales Update 11/21/2021-11/28/2021: