Don't forget that Thursday is your chance to get some farm fresh local fruits & vegetables at the outdoors Barnegat Farmer's Market......located at the fenced field opposite the firehouse on
10 More Ways To Have Fun On LBI This Summer
Here is part two of 10 Ways to Have Fun on LBI This Summer!
1. Take an outdoor yoga class whether it be on the beach, in the park with goats, or on a stand up paddle board
2. Sample pizza at the Jersey Shore to find your favorite and then do the same with Chowda
3. Wednesday wing night at The Chegg
4. Shop at yard sales and local craft shows for great stuff
5. Bike from Holgate to Barnegat Light. Can't make it the whole way? The LBI shuttle can load you and your bike and bring you back
6. Get those pages of summer beach reading in
7. Build a sand castle
8. Beaches are free on Wednesdays in Beach Haven as well as the concert in Bicentennial Park
9. Slip and slide at Thundering Surf Water Park then play a few rounds of mini golf at Settler's Mill
10. Visit the Maritime Museum in Beach Haven-lots of cool history
If you are looking to buy or sell a home on Long Beach Island, or know someone who is, please click here to search homes http://kpileggi.vandykrealestate.com
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....