Additions and Renovations in the Long Beach Island NJ Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real EstateI am often asked about renovations and additions to homes in the LBI real estate market. While
You made the decision to move, maybe you already found your spot?
Here are a few tips to get you started on the packing. It's not that bad! Really! One step at a time!
If you haven't found the right place yet, contact me to help you find your own spot on LBI!
1. Make a copy of all your important papers. Don't trust things to not get misplaced!
2. Take pictures of all your electronics! Make your life easier when you try to put it all back together.
3. Schedule disconnection of services like your cable, phone internet and find where to return the equipment.
4. Use your hand towels and washcloths for extra padding when packing those delicate items. Serves 2 purposes at once!
5. Be sure to use small boxes when packing your heaviest items.
Send me your most helpful moving or packing hints and I will be happy to pass along.
Contact me now to help you find your spot on LBI.
#moving #packing #lbisummerrentals #lbidreamhomes #sellmyhomeonlbi #buyingmydreamhome #sellingonlbi #movingtips #packingtips #helpfulhints #householdhints #summerrental #luxuryvacationspots #islandluxuryhomes #islandluxuryrentals
I was born in Brooklyn, NY, Governor’s Island! We moved to Piscataway, Weehawken and then to Warren Township in Somerset County where our children were raised. My husband and I have both been v....
Latest Blog Posts
Long Beach Island Real Estate Weekly Sales Update LBI Real Estate Weekly Sales 11/3/2019-11/10/2019Long Beach Island Real EstateLBI Real Estate Weekly Sales Update 11/3/2019-11/10/2019: There
Are you thinking about putting your home on the market for sale? It doesn't matter if you've been living there for 50 years or five, you want to do everything you can to