With autumn upon us, now is the perfect time for homeowners to get their property in shape and help avoid problems in the months ahead. Here are six key jobs to tackle before cold weather sets in
10 Ways To Have Fun On LBI This Summer
So much to do in and around LBI this summer. Look for my ongoing list!
1. Play Pickleball at the Nelson Ave Park in Beach Haven
2. Leard stand up paddle boarding in the bay
3. Explore the new under the bridge pedestrian walkway at the Causeway Bridge
4.Enjoy the sunsets aboard The Black Pearl pirate ship or the Miss Barnegat Light
5. Climb the lighthouse...all 217 steps
6. Hop on the LBI shuttle and hit up all the mini golf courses on the island for a day of putt putt fun
7. Check out an outdoor concert-almost every town has one at least once a week
8. Take a class in glass at Swell Colors in Surf City, make your own jewelry at Just Bead It, make your own pottery at Paint a Pot
9. See a show at the Surflight Theatre and don't forget to follow it up with ice cream at The Show Place where the servers sing
10. Take an outdoor shower!!
If you are looking to buy a beach house on LBI contact me for all your real estate needs. Click here to search for homes for sale on LBI http://kpileggi.vandykrealestate.com
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....