After months of switching between your big screen and little mobile screen you might be feeling some virtual fatigue. Taking time off from tech is a good way to reset and improve your day to day
10 Ways To Have Fun On LBI This Summer
Dated: July 15 2019
So much to do in and around LBI this summer. Look for my ongoing list!
1. Play Pickleball at the Nelson Ave Park in Beach Haven
2. Leard stand up paddle boarding in the bay
3. Explore the new under the bridge pedestrian walkway at the Causeway Bridge
4.Enjoy the sunsets aboard The Black Pearl pirate ship or the Miss Barnegat Light
5. Climb the lighthouse...all 217 steps
6. Hop on the LBI shuttle and hit up all the mini golf courses on the island for a day of putt putt fun
7. Check out an outdoor concert-almost every town has one at least once a week
8. Take a class in glass at Swell Colors in Surf City, make your own jewelry at Just Bead It, make your own pottery at Paint a Pot
9. See a show at the Surflight Theatre and don't forget to follow it up with ice cream at The Show Place where the servers sing
10. Take an outdoor shower!!
If you are looking to buy a beach house on LBI contact me for all your real estate needs. Click here to search for homes for sale on LBI http://kpileggi.vandykrealestate.com
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
Appraisal Gaps in Long Beach Island NJ Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real EstateIn the LBI NJ real estate market, appraisal gaps can be tricky for buyers and sellers. The
Five Reasons to Invest in the LBI New Jersey Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real EstateBuying a home is one of the most significant decisions you will ever make. Long Beach