This week the Atlantic City Power Boat Show will be held in the Convention Center beginning Wednesday February 28th and running though next weekend, Sunday March 4th. One of the pleasures of
Superbowl Honey Hot Wings
- Ingredients (12 servings)
- 4 pounds chicken wings, tips discarded
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (add more if you can stand it)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup hot sauce
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Wash the wings well and pat dry with paper towel. Season the meat with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the chicken wings on preheated grill until cooked through and juices run clear, 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the wings. Brush the wings liberally using 1/2 cup of honey while they are cooking.
- Melt the butter, pour into a large bowl and mix in the remaining 1/2 cup of honey and hot sauce. Remove the wings from the grill and immediately toss them in the hot honey butter sauce to coat. Serve the wings 'wet' or return them to the grill for 1 minute per side to set the sauce
Latest Blog Posts
The Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang are starting to wrap up. A few more days and the cauldron will be extinguished. The next Olympics will also be in Asia, specifically Tokyo, Japan in 2020. Those
New Curbing Requirements in Long Beach Twp NJ on Long Beach Island Curbing Requirements in Long Beach Twp NJ LBI NJ Real EstateA new ordinance was just announced that will have an impact