How to go from renter to owner on Long Beach Island?Located on the North End in Harvey Cedars, this three - bedroom, two bath duplex shares ownership with other members of a homeowner
Super Bowl Party Seven Layer Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa or pico de gallo;
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can of sliced olives, drained
- 8 (9 ounce) plastic tumblers
- tortilla chips
- In a small bowl mix taco seasoning with refried beans. Some people prefer to mix their taco seasoning with the sour cream layer but I wanted a bright white layer so I did it with the beans.
- Here's how the layers are assembled:
- Layer 1: beans and taco seasoning; Layer 2: sour cream; Layer 3: guacamole; Layer 4: salsa or pico de gallo; Layer 5: cheese; Layer 6: tomatoes; Layer 7: green onions and olives
- In each plastic glass, layer about 2 Tablespoons of the beans, followed by 2 Tablespoons of sour cream, 2 Tablespoons of guacamole, 2 Tablespoons of salsa or pico de gallo, and 2 Tablespoons of cheese. Make sure you drain your salsa or pico to get the excess liquid out before you pour it on. Then top with about 1-2 teaspoons of tomatoes, olives, and green onion (If making ahead of time, wait to add these toppings until shortly before serving).
- Garnish with one tortilla chip. Store in the refrigerator until serving and serve with chips. Makes around 8 individual dips.