Have you ever struggled with getting those price stickers off? Try using a bit of petroleum jelly, it takes it right off!Ok, 1 more- try using diluted apple cider vinegar to wash your produce
Should I Stay Or Should I Go Take The Personality Quiz
If, however, you are not afraid to venture out of your comfort zone, and you are seeking a vibrant lifestyle, then perhaps moving to a different part of the State or out of State may be the best solution. If living near the water is a priority, then Ocean County New Jersey offers many wonderful resort style communities that cater to Baby Boomers. Many offer 5 star amenities that one can only find at a 5 star hotel: Indoor/outdoor Pools, Spa, tennis, state-of-the-art fitness center, classes, golf, clubhouses and more. Ocean County is probably not too far from family, and a smaller home means less taxes, and hey, you get to enjoy all the Jersey shore has to offer!
To help you decide whether or not to stay or go, first prioritize your needs. In order to do this, you need to determine what type person you are. Which best describes you?
1. I'm afraid of change and like everything to be status quo
2. My support system that I've culminated over the years are critical to my well being
3. My philosophy is, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm happy why change?
4. I love change and can't wait to start living it up!
5. I'm eager to make new friends, find my dream home and explore new opportunities
6. My philosophy is out with the old in with the new, onward and upward!
If the first 3 describe you best, then perhaps you would be happiest with the least amount of change. But if you started screaming yes! yes! yes! once you hit number 4, then start packing and call me, so I can help you live the lifestyle you've always dreamed of. Onward and upward! firstname.lastname@example.org