How to go from renter to owner on Long Beach Island?Located on the North End in Harvey Cedars, this three - bedroom, two bath duplex shares ownership with other members of a homeowner
September on Long Beach Island
The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
Contrary to popular belief, the Island is STILL busy! Read on for great events!
Monday September 12th:
1. Friends of the Library Meet: Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
2. LBI Business Alliance Meeting: 6:30pm at the upstairs of Nardi's. All are welcome!
Tuesday September 13th:
1. End-of Season Party: 5:30pm at the Sea Shell Restaurant and Club. The Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce hosts the event. Dress is cabana attire, pool is available for swimming. Cost is $20, call 609-494-7211 ext. 100 to register.
Wednesday September 14th:
1. Book Discussion: 7:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Subject is Alexander Hamilton. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
2. Celebrate the Day of the Dead: Sugar Skull Making Workshop: 5pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. For ages 7 and older, call 609-494-2480 to register.
3. Lessons from the Holocaust: The Nazi Rise to Power: 10am-noon at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
4. Reading Isn't Ruff: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. A therapy dog is available to read to. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
Thursday September 15th:
1. Bead Happy Hour: 4-6pm at Just Bead It in North Beach Haven. Come and learn new beading techniques and make cool jewelry! Call 609-492-2323 for more information.
2. Music & Movement: 10:30 at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. For ages 2-6, call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Saturday September 17th:
1. Chocolate Puzzles & Treats: 10am-noon at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
2. Crazy Crafts: 2:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. For all ages, call 609-494-2480 for more information.
3. Bridge Walk 2011: 10am at Dorland J, Henderson Bridge. Take the time to walk over the bridge we rush over so often, and enjoy the experience instead of thinking about traffic! Benefits three local school systems, visit www.walkthecauseway.com for more information.
Sunday September 18th:
1. Antiques & Collectibles Show: 9am-5pm in Viking Village, Barnegat Light. More than 55 vendors are expected, offering a variety of styles as well as a fresh seafood lunch and a coffee bar. Admission is free, rain or shine. Call 609-361-8039 for more information.
Kim Pileggi, ABR, RSPS
Real Estate Agent
12800 Long Beach Blvd.
Beach Haven Terrace, NJ 08008
609-492-1511 ext. 103
Facebook and Twitter: Kim Schuck Pileggi
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....