Moving can be a stressful time in anyone's life, from planning, to packing to the actual move. Click on the list below for some helpful tips on how to make Moving Day less
Reeses Chocolate Peanutbutter Heavenly cheesecake
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbsshopping list
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugarshopping list
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S cocoashopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S peanut butter chips, melted shopping list
- 4 eggsshopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extractshopping list
- chocolate DRIZZLE(recipe follows) shopping list
- whipped toppingshopping list
- HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand milk chocolates
· Heat oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, cocoa and butter; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
· Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then melted chips, until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Pour over crust.
· Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool. Remove side of pan. Garnish with CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE, whipped topping and chocolates. Refrigerate until cold. Store covered in refrigerator. 12 servings.
· CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Melt 2 tablespoons butter over low heat; add 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa and 2 tablespoons water. Cook and stir until slightly thickened. Do not boil. Cool slightly. Gradually add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, beating with whisk until smooth. About 3/4 cup.TIP: If desired, spoon drizzle into small heavy-duty plastic bag. Cut very small piece from corner of bag. Squeeze drizzle over top of cakeshopping list