The Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang are starting to wrap up. A few more days and the cauldron will be extinguished. The next Olympics will also be in Asia, specifically Tokyo, Japan in 2020. Those
REMODELING PROJECTS ON LONG BEACH ISLAND HOMES
Tips for Remodeling Projects on Long Beach Island
Spring is fast approaching and with it comes the season of projects and sprucing up your home. If you have thoughts of home improvements, be sure to do your homework first:
1. Research the average cost of your project
2. Interview contractors and ask for references on jobs that were similar to yours
3. Be sure to get detailed bids that specify the quality of the materials being used
4. Have an agreed upon schedule of payments based on the completion of different phases of the project
5. It's always best to use a contractor that has been recommended by a trusted source so let your friends know you are looking for suggestions
Don't rely on the prices you see on HGTV for those remarkable make-overs. Every area of the country can vary regarding remodeling costs. The more research you do, the better the outcome of your project.
Thinking of buying or selling in the Long Beach Island area instead of remodeling?
Cell: 609-618-6345 email: firstname.lastname@example.org I am a second generation Real Estate professional specializing in sales and vacation rentals on Long Beach Island and the surrounding communities. As....
Latest Blog Posts
New Curbing Requirements in Long Beach Twp NJ on Long Beach Island Curbing Requirements in Long Beach Twp NJ LBI NJ Real EstateA new ordinance was just announced that will have an impact