Is it time to plan your vacation activities? Beach Haven Recreation Department opens parks for various activities, ranging from concerts at Veteran' Park to pickleball at Nelson Avenue
REMODELING PROJECTS ON LONG BEACH ISLAND HOMES
Tips for Remodeling Projects on Long Beach Island
Spring is fast approaching and with it comes the season of projects and sprucing up your home. If you have thoughts of home improvements, be sure to do your homework first:
1. Research the average cost of your project
2. Interview contractors and ask for references on jobs that were similar to yours
3. Be sure to get detailed bids that specify the quality of the materials being used
4. Have an agreed upon schedule of payments based on the completion of different phases of the project
5. It's always best to use a contractor that has been recommended by a trusted source so let your friends know you are looking for suggestions
Don't rely on the prices you see on HGTV for those remarkable make-overs. Every area of the country can vary regarding remodeling costs. The more research you do, the better the outcome of your project.
Thinking of buying or selling in the Long Beach Island area instead of remodeling?
Cell: 609-618-6346 email: firstname.lastname@example.org I am a second generation Real Estate professional specializing in sales and vacation rentals on Long Beach Island and the surrounding communities. As....
Latest Blog Posts
How to go from renter to owner on Long Beach Island?Located on the North End in Harvey Cedars, this three - bedroom, two bath duplex shares ownership with other members of a homeowner