Moving can be a stressful time in anyone's life, from planning, to packing to the actual move. Click on the list below for some helpful tips on how to make Moving Day less
Looking for a quick easy dessert that everyone will love? Well here is it and I guarantee it will be a hit!
- 1 pack of double stuffed oreos of your liking ( regular, vanilla, birthday cake,red velvet, ect)
- 1 package 8oz cream cheese softened
-16 oz of semisweet chocolate
- Take the entire package of oreos and blend and pulse until crushed completely
- Put crushed cookies in bowl and mix in cream cheese until well blended ( you should use your hands)
-roll mixture into one inch balls and place on wax paper
- Place oreo balls in freezer for 30 minutes
- melt semi sweet chocolate and submerge the balls in the chocolate
- place back on wax paper and top with either drizzled chocolate, sprinkles,or extra crushed cookies!!