How to go from renter to owner on Long Beach Island?Located on the North End in Harvey Cedars, this three - bedroom, two bath duplex shares ownership with other members of a homeowner
No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
Try making this no bake tasty treat for your valentine! Here is what you'll need....
- 2 pounds of fresh strawberries, washed
- 3 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 4 sleeves of graham crackers
- 2 ounces dark chocolate ,finely chopped
- Cut each berry into thin slices ( set a few aside for garnish)
- with hand mixer whip 3 1/2 cups of cream, add confectioners sugar, and vanilla. whip and combine
- take a small amount of whipped cream and spread it on the bottom on a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Lay down six graham crackers, lightly cover the graham crackers with more whipped cream, then a single layer of strawberries. Repeat three times until you have 4 layers of graham crackers
- spread the last of the whipped cream over the top and add a few more strawberries
- take 1/4 cup of cream and heat up on stove until bubbles form around the edges. then pour over the chocolate and let stand a few minutes, then whisk until it is smooth. Drizzle over the top of dessert.
- refrigerate for at least four hours or until crackers are soft