Is it time to plan your vacation activities? Beach Haven Recreation Department opens parks for various activities, ranging from concerts at Veteran' Park to pickleball at Nelson Avenue
New Fall LBI Events
The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
Who says fall can't be fun? Check out these great events!
Wednesday September 21st:
1. Lessons from the Holocaust: Hitler's Germany - the National State: 10am-noon at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
2. Pieceful Shores Quilters Guild Meets: 1pm at the Long Beach Township Municipal Building community room in Brant Beach. All are welcome, call Elsa at 609-607-0991 or Mary Ann at 609-597-4325. Program is a mug cozy.
3. Last Call Party at Nardi's: 6-9pm at Nardi's in Haven Beach. All LBI Business Alliance members and their staff are welcome. Tickets are sold at door only for $20 and include an open bar of domestic beer, wine, soda and water, as well as an all you can eat pasta buffet with pizza and salad. A great way to celebrate an awesome season!
Thursday September 22nd:
1. Bead Happy Hour: 4-6pm at Just Bead It in North Beach Haven. Come and learn new beading techniques and make cool jewelry! Call 609-492-2323 for more information.
2. AAUW Dinner Meeting: 6pm at Kubel's Too in Beach Haven Crest. Membership is open to all women who have an associate or higher college degree. Prospective members and guests are welcome. Everyone is welcome to bring gifts of nonperishable food for a local food bank. Reservation required for dinner, call 609-597-4046 at least two days prior.
Friday September 23rd:
1. County Connection Mobile Service: 10am-4pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Services include county IDs, passports, senior and veterans services, and more. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Saturday September 24th:
1. Mantle Basket Workshop: 10am-4pm at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
2. World Series of Surf Fishing: Tournament is both teams and individuals. Registration is at LBI Fishing Club in Harvey Cedars from 5:30-6:30am. For early registration and details, call Bob Burstein at 267-994-7423 or John Castrati at 856-220-2082.
Sunday September 25th:
1. Manhattan Short Film Festival: 7pm at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Festival is held at locations around the world. $7 donation, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
How to go from renter to owner on Long Beach Island?Located on the North End in Harvey Cedars, this three - bedroom, two bath duplex shares ownership with other members of a homeowner