The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
The weather might be chilly but the Island heats up with these great events!
Monday November 14th:
1. Friends of the Library Meet: 7pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Wednesday November 16th:
1. Book Discussion: 7:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Book is A Silent Ocean Away by Deva Gantt. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
2. Reading Isn't Ruff: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. A therapy dog is waiting for beginning readers to come read to it. Call 609-494-2480 for more information. 3. Pieceful Shores Quilters Guild Meets: 1pm at the Long Beach Twp. Municipal Building community room in Brant Beach. All are welcome, call Mary Ann Bogaczyk at 609-597-4325 or Elsa Chabala at 609-607-0991 for more information.
Thursday November 17th: 1. Bead Happy Hour: 4-6pm at Just Bead It in North Beach Haven. Come and learn new beading techniques and make cool jewelry! Call 609-492-2323 for more information.
2. Book Discussion: 7:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Book is A Silent Ocean Away by Deva Gantt. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
3. Reading Isn't Ruff: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. A therapy dog is waiting to be read to. Call 609-494-2480 for more information. 4. Happy Hour Ghost Tour: 6-7:30pm at Buckalew's in Beach Haven. Join in on a 1.5 hour lantern-lit walking tour and learn about the legends and haunts of Long Beach Island. Flashlights welcome!
Saturday November 19th: 1. La Traviata: 7:30pm at Surflight Theatre in Beach Haven. Call 609-492-9477 for tickets and information.
2. Date Night in the Food Studio: 6:30pm at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Thomas J. Scangarello shows how to prepare a 4 course meal. Please make reservations no less than one week in advance, fees vary. Call 609-494-1241. 3. Fused Glass Snowflakes: 10-11:30am at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-494-1241 for more information. 4. Christmas Craft Show: 9:30am-4pm at St Francis Center in Brant Beach. Highlights include hand-painted holiday ornaments, silk flower arrangements, jewelry and chocolate covered treats. Admission is $2. Call 609-494-8861 for more information. 5. Clothing Drive: 10am-4pm at Ethel A. Jacobsen school parking lot in Ship Bottom. Wearable clothing, clean bedding, curtains, towels, stuffed animals and toys are accepted in tightly tied plastic bags. Hard toys should be in boxes. Please no books, CDs, or videotapes.
Sunday November 20th: 1. Christmas Craft Show: 9:30am-2pm at St Francis Center in Brant Beach. Highlights include hand-painted holiday ornaments, silk flower arrangements, jewelry and chocolate covered treats. Admission is $2. Call 609-494-8861 for more information.
Author:Kim Pileggi Phone: 732-887-4853 Dated: November 14th 2011 Views: 3,726 About Kim: Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and s...
Chat with us now!
A real live chat operator is online now! We can immediately get your questions answered or make sure we get it to an agent who can.
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
3 Convenient Locations to help you with Southern Ocean County Real Estate and more! Since 1946 the Van Dyk Group has guided over 20,000 families, individuals and commercial businesses in fulfilling their real estate needs. Nowhere else will you find a more experienced team of Realtors!
Van Dyk Realtors maintain the area's largest market share of properties sold. The Van Dyk Group is a full service company and offers a number of services from relocation information and mortgage programs to insurance and financial services that will enable your buying or selling decision to be an enjoyable one.
The Christie administration joined with the U.S. Army Corps of Enginee
" I am writing you to make sure you are aware of the exemplary service that Marion Romano is providing Van Dyk clients. As I told (wrote) Mr.
Wyrsch after we purchased our current home in the fall of 2010, Marion was so thorough and efficient and made the home buying experience so easy that we promptly enlisted her to sell our existing shore home. Her real estate expertise, knowledge of the local market, marketing strategies, and hustle allowed us to sell that home with in two months. She assisted us with all the details of both sales even beyond each of the closings.
We have bought and sold several homes and never have we had a realtor provide us with a level of service that even came close to that which Marion has provided us with, especially after the sale. All of the others have always DISAPPEARED, NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN once the sale was complete. Not Marion. Our previous real estate experiences were such that we likened and classified realtors with used car sales people. Again, not Marion. We are proud to call her our real estate professional and trusted friend.