How to go from renter to owner on Long Beach Island?Located on the North End in Harvey Cedars, this three - bedroom, two bath duplex shares ownership with other members of a homeowner
LBI events and Chowderfest week
The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
Get ready for Chowderfest Weekend and these great events!
Monday September 26th:
1. LBI Historical Association Dinner: 6pm at Howard's Seafood Restaurant in Beach Haven Gardens. Call Suzette Whiting at 609-492-2483 for more information.
2. Lessons from the Holocaust: The Road War - 1936-1945: 10am-noon at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 to regsiter.
Tuesday September 27th:
1. Adult Writers Group Meets: 1-3pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. All are welcome, call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Wednesday September 28th:
1. Gaming Club: 7pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Kids 10 and older are invited to drop in for Wii games, board games, and more. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
2. Healing Touch Clinic: 5:30-7:30pm at Causeway Chiropractic in Surf City. A relaxing, nuturing energy therapy. Clinic is free but donations are accepted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Teen Advisory Board Meets: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Kids in grades 7-12 are invited to come and make suggestions for future events and programs. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Thursday September 29th:
1. Bead Happy Hour: 4-6pm at Just Bead It in North Beach Haven. Come and learn new beading techniques and make cool jewelry! Call 609-492-2323 for more information.
2. Boxes and Bubbles: 10:30am at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Activity is for babies and toddlers and their caregivers. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
3. Day of Reflection: "Mary, Woman of Grace, Woman of the Eucharist" 10am-3:30pm at the Maris Stella Retreat & Conference Center in Harvey Cedars. Cost is $35 with lunch included. Call 609-494-2719 to register.
Friday September 30th:
1. History of the Southern End of Long Beach Island: 6:30pm at the Beach Haven Library on Third Street. Jeanette Lloyd presents 140 historical photographs and talks about the importance of Tucker's Island and Beach Haven. For more information call 609-492-7081.
Saturday October 1st:
1. Chowderfest Weekend: Merchants Mart from 10am-4pm behind Bay Village in Beach Haven. Features great bargains from local shops, live music, an outdoor food court and more. Call 609-492-7211 for more information.
2. Mini Sea Glass & Art Festival (through the 2nd): 10am-3pm at Thing-A-Drift in Ship Bottom. Event includes shard and fossil experts, art, book readings and more. Call 609-361-1668 for more information.
3. Blessing of the Animals: 10am at St. Francis of Assisi Church Lawn in Brant Beach. All are welcome to bring their pets.
4. Southside Johnny Performs: 8pm at Surflight Theatre in Beach Haven. Call 609-492-9477 for more information.
Sunday October 2nd:
1. Chowderfest Weekend: Sunday Chowder Cook-Off from 11am-4pm behind Bay Village in Beach Haven. Featured the competition for best red and white chowder, unlimited tasting, live music and more. Call 609-492-7211 for more information.
2. Open House Wine and Cheese Reception: 2-6pm at Firefly Castle in Surf City. More than 20 artists will be there offering their work for sale. Call 609-361-7700 for more information.
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....