Moving can be a stressful time in anyone's life, from planning, to packing to the actual move. Click on the list below for some helpful tips on how to make Moving Day less
How To Dye Eggs With Shaveing Cream
Hes is a fun way to dye Easter eggs with the kids!
This is what you'll need:
- Shaving cream ( must say cream )
- hard boiled eggs
- food coloring
- a glass pan 1 inch deep
How to do:
- First spray a layer of shaving cream in the pan and smooth out. You don't want the colors to poo together when you add them in so try and make it nice and even.
- then using 2-4 colors at a time place random drops all over the shaving cream
- then with a tooth pick or small stick drag through the shaving cream making random lines or large swirls
-gently roll the egg in a straight line from one side to the other.
- gently pick up easter egg and place on paper towel and let sit for 10 minutes
- then wipe off all excess shaving cream with paper towels!
The kids will have so much fun and enjoy sticking their hand in the shaving cream