Beach Badges on sale now for 2018. Wondering what to get your loved ones for Valentine's Day....Give the gift of everlasting memories...The sales and rental markets are very active this time
Ho Ho Holidays on LBI
The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
Ho Ho Holiday season on LBI is filled with great events! Read on!
Monday December 5th:
1. How to Prepare Shrimp: 6-8pm at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
2. Luncheon and Card Party: At Bisque restaurant in Ship Bottom. The LBI Chapter Deborah Hospital Foundation hosts the event. Cost is $20. Call 609-597-3746 for menu selection and reservations.
3. Brain Games: 1pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
Tuesday December 6th:
1. Adult Writers Group Meets: 1-3pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. All are welcome, call 609-494-2480 for more information.
2. Book Discussion: 1pm at the Beach Haven Library on Third Street & Beach Avenue. The subject is Dreams of Joy by Lisa See, a sequel to Shanghai Girls. Call 609-492-7081 for more information.
Wednesday December 7th:
1. LBI Chapter Deborah Hospital Foundation Meeting & Christmas Potluck Dinner: 6:30pm at the Ethel Jacobsen School in Surf City. All are welcome, call 609-494-5631 for more information.
Thursday December 8th:
1. Holiday Tour of Homes: 10am-4pm. The LBI garden Club hosts the event, featuring 7 homes decorated for the holidays by the club, a tea and boutique. Tickets are $35, order at www.thegardencluboflbi.com
2. Film: "Bringing Up Baby": 2pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. A 1938 black-and-white classic starring Katherine Hepburn and Cary Grant. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
3. Music & Movement: 10:30am at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. For ages 2-6, call 609-494-2480 to register.
Friday December 9th:
1. Dinner and Silent Auction to benefit Surflight Theatre: Meet Andrea McArdle, Broadway's Original Annie! Carmen's Restaurant in Beach Haven, 7:30pm. $75 per person, inclusive. Call 609-848-9650 for more information.
2. December 9-11: Advent Weekend Retreat: At the Maris Stella Retreat & Conference Center in Harvey Cedars. The focus is "Paying Love Forward." Cost is $150, call 609-494-1182 for more information and to register.
Saturday December 10th:
1. Crazy Crafts: 2:30pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Kids of all ages are invited to drop in. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
2. Flameworking Glass Beads: 10am-noon at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
3. Gingerbread House Contest: at the LBI Historical Museum in Beach Haven. Entries must be dropped off at Under the Mistletoe or Regenerate after November 25th. Call 609-492-0700 for more information.
4. Tye Dye Town for Kids: 10-11:30am at the LBI Foundation of the Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. Fees vary, call 609-494-1241 for more information.
5. Tree Lighting: 7pm at Veterans Bicentennial Park in Beach Haven. Tree lighting is followed by caroling around the town by Surflight Singers, ending at Carmen's for cocoa and Buckalew's for wine by the fire.
Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and summer rentals, servicing all of LBI and the surrounding mainland communities. I have earned several ....
Latest Blog Posts
How to Sell your Home in the LBI NJ Real Estate Market in the WinterTips for Selling Your Long Beach Island Home in the Winter On Long Beach IslandLong Beach Island Real EstateWhile Long Beach
POINT PLEASANT BEACH, NJ - Looking for something to do with the whole family to celebrate Valentine's Day?Then bring everybody to Jenkinson's for some fun on Friday, Feb. 9 or Sat. Feb. 10 from 6 p.
Increased Costs of Construction in the Long Beach Island Real Estate MarketRising Construction Costs in the LBI Real Estate MarketBuilding a New Home in the Long Beach Island Real EstateSince