Moving can be a stressful time in anyone's life, from planning, to packing to the actual move. Click on the list below for some helpful tips on how to make Moving Day less
Fast And Loud Ford Maverick
- Automatic transmission (currently on the column)
- Dual exhaust (no headers yet)
- Split bench seat (not for long)
- Exterior is multi-color w/some rust (might be a while with this)
- Factory A/C (currently in-operable, but it will work next summer)
- Drum brakes on all four corners (getting upgraded before winter)
- You watch Velocity channel after 11 pm
- the first thing you do when you get home from work is look at your car
- You buy car parts before new socks and underwear
Iâ€™m car crazy and hope you are too! If you go to car shows by the Jersey Shore, look for me soon in the Maverick.
I grew up in Broward County, Florida close to Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Toward the end of my senior year of High School my family moved to Barnegat, New Jersey where I met my wife Maryellen. We have 5 kid....