The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
The weather is getting colder but the Island is heating up with great events! Read on!
Monday December 12th:
1. Open House & Holiday Celebration: 2-6pm at the Beach Haven Library on Third Street & Beach Avenue. Call 609-492-7081 for more information.
2. LBI Business Alliance Christmas Party: 6:30pm at Nardi's in Haven Beach. Members' staff and friends are welcome. Admission is $20, includes all you can eat as well as beer and wine.
Wednesday December 14th:
1. Reading Isn't Ruff: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. A therapy dog is waiting for beginning readers to come read to it. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Thursday December 15th:
1. Storytime and Craft: 3:45pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
Friday December 16th:
1. LBI Business Alliance Night At Surflight Theatre: Package Price of $59 includes Dinner at Carmen's in Beach Haven & A Special Holiday Musical at Surflight. Separately - Show Tickets only $34 and dinner at Carmen's only $25 **for tickets please call Gay at 609-492-9477 ext. 203.
2. Christmas Sing-along: 7pm at Zion Lutheran Church in Barnegat Light. Dough Simpson leads the singing, all are welcome. Call 609-494-2890 for more information.
Sunday December 18th: 1. Holiday Jubilee: 2-9pm at Duchman's Brauhaus, Cedar Bonnet Island. Luncheon buffet $20, 2-4pm and includes food gratuity, dinner buffet $20, starting at 5pm and includes food gratuity. Entertainment by Pat Karwan, Tony Pileggi, and Chuck Miller from 2-9pm. All proceeds benefit Tuckerton Seaport. Reservations are requested. Call 609-494-6910 for more information.
Author:Kim Pileggi Phone: 732-887-4853 Dated: December 12th 2011 Views: 4,374 About Kim: Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and s...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
North Beach Real Estate 2016 Second Quarter Sales on Long Beach Island
"We would like to take this opportunity to thank Rick Saparito Jr for his extraordinary and exemplary representation in this difficult transaction. His professionalism and knowledge helped us through unusually tough situations. He was always available to assist, explain, resolve and handle. He always knew the correct, creative and helpful answers. Nothing was too difficult. He gave us the element of confidence we needed, and was always available when we called or when anyone else in the transaction needed something. We consider ourselves very fortunate to be his clients and we expect to continue our relationship.