The Weekly LBI Events Are Courtesy Of The LBI Business Alliance.
The weather is getting colder but the Island is heating up with great events! Read on!
Monday December 12th:
1. Open House & Holiday Celebration: 2-6pm at the Beach Haven Library on Third Street & Beach Avenue. Call 609-492-7081 for more information.
2. LBI Business Alliance Christmas Party: 6:30pm at Nardi's in Haven Beach. Members' staff and friends are welcome. Admission is $20, includes all you can eat as well as beer and wine.
Wednesday December 14th:
1. Reading Isn't Ruff: 6pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. A therapy dog is waiting for beginning readers to come read to it. Call 609-494-2480 for more information.
Thursday December 15th:
1. Storytime and Craft: 3:45pm at the Island Branch of the Ocean County Library in Surf City. Call 609-494-2480 to register.
Friday December 16th:
1. LBI Business Alliance Night At Surflight Theatre: Package Price of $59 includes Dinner at Carmen's in Beach Haven & A Special Holiday Musical at Surflight. Separately - Show Tickets only $34 and dinner at Carmen's only $25 **for tickets please call Gay at 609-492-9477 ext. 203.
2. Christmas Sing-along: 7pm at Zion Lutheran Church in Barnegat Light. Dough Simpson leads the singing, all are welcome. Call 609-494-2890 for more information.
Sunday December 18th: 1. Holiday Jubilee: 2-9pm at Duchman's Brauhaus, Cedar Bonnet Island. Luncheon buffet $20, 2-4pm and includes food gratuity, dinner buffet $20, starting at 5pm and includes food gratuity. Entertainment by Pat Karwan, Tony Pileggi, and Chuck Miller from 2-9pm. All proceeds benefit Tuckerton Seaport. Reservations are requested. Call 609-494-6910 for more information.
Author:Kim Pileggi Phone: 732-887-4853 Dated: December 12th 2011 Views: 3,938 About Kim: Greetings from Long Beach Island! I am a full time real estate agent specializing in LBI sales and s...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
3 Convenient Locations to help you with Southern Ocean County Real Estate and more! Since 1946 the Van Dyk Group has guided over 20,000 families, individuals and commercial businesses in fulfilling their real estate needs. Nowhere else will you find a more experienced team of Realtors!
Van Dyk Realtors maintain the area's largest market share of properties sold. The Van Dyk Group is a full service company and offers a number of services from relocation information and mortgage programs to insurance and financial services that will enable your buying or selling decision to be an enjoyable one.
Beach Haven LBIBeach Haven is a popular vacation destination on Long B
"David Kanko was nothing but accommodating to us. If I had any questions or concerns he was great with regard to getting back to me or guiding me to the proper people to answer my question(s). Hopefully I will not need a Realtor again anytime soon but if I needed one or know someone who needs one I would recommend David."