Check it out! The beach is being totally redone and will be waiting for you this summer!#lbibeachreplenishment #lbiregion #lbifindyourspot #beachtime
Beer Lime Grilled Chicken
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can light colored beer
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice, beer, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt and pepper until the honey dissolves. Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade. Grill chicken until tender and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side.