Moving can be a stressful time in anyone's life, from planning, to packing to the actual move. Click on the list below for some helpful tips on how to make Moving Day less
10 Things To Know About Renting On Long Beach Island This Summer
Rentals are booming this year and now is most certainly the time to book your favorite rental home if you haven't already!!!!!
Here are ten things to know about renting whether it is in Beach Haven, Harvey Cedars, Loveladies, Surf City, or Brant Beach....
1. Rentals are booking quickly!!! Book now--don't wait. Seriously--pick up the phone now and call. What are you waiting for?
2. Long Beach Island has amazing natural habitats--take advantage of all there is to offer on this amazing island from Barnegat Light to Holgate.
3. Each town has it's own unique style and charm. Try renting in a new place this year OR visit all the towns while here!
4. Don't want to stuff that car full of boogie boards, toys, chairs, the lot?? You can rent just about anything on Long Beach Island! (Even linens)
5. Discount Tokens for Fantasy Island: April 12th -20th Fantasy Island offers discount tokens. Stock up now! They don't expire. www.fantasyislandpark.com
6. Some rental homeowners offer beach badges but not all of them. Badges can be purchased on the beach for daily or weekly rates. Or you can purchase a seasonal badge.
7. Long Beach Island has events from Spring through Fall! Email or call me to get a weekly hot list of LBI events, concerts, sales, and more!
8. Open Houses: Have you been renting on Long Beach Island summer after summer and just absolutely love it? Well then--consider buying your very own Long Beach Island shore home! There are amazing opportunities here in all price ranges! Check out fpileggi.vandykrealestate.com for what is available now!
9. Food Options: No worries we have something for everyone! Carnivores, Omnivores, Pescatarians, Vegetarians, and Vegans!!
10. Rainy Day ideas: Just across the bridge in Manahawkin are wonderful restaurants, shops, movie theater, and much more!
Have a wonderful summer vacation on Long Beach Island!!!
Your Vegan Realtor,